Eatechblog Terms of Services
Updated and Effective as of August 2018
By joining, or each time you access and use the Services, you signify that you have read and understand, and agree to be bound by, these Terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not permitted to use the Services. These Terms have the same force and effect as an agreement in writing.
If you wish to contact us in writing, have a complaint or are required to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email or post to any (email) address you provide to us.
- Intellectual property
This is website and all its original content are the property of eatech. Inc and as such, other than as set provided for in these Terms:
you may not copy, make derivate works, resell, distribute, or make any commercial use of (other than to keep and share information for your own non-commercial purposes) any content, materials, or databases from our network or systems. You may not sell, sublicence or redistribute our software applications or incorporate them (or any portion of them) into another product. You undertake not to use the Services for any purpose that is fraudulent or unlawful, not to interfere with the operation of the Services. Your use of the Services must comply with our policies.
2. Your responsibility
By using this service you there by agree that:
- The Service is not intended for users under the age of 13, and such users are expressly prohibited from registering for any Products such as contests or surveys, making any purchases, or registering for any aspect of the Service, and by taking such actions you agree, represent, warrant, covenant and guarantee that you are 13 years of age or older. PARENTS: Note that parental controls (such as computer hardware, software, and filtering services) are available that may help limit access to material deemed inappropriate for minors.
- You shall ensure that the Device and all equipment, hardware, software, products and/or services you use to access, visit, or use the Service does not disturb or interfere with our operation of the Service, or impede or interfere with others’ access, visitation and/or use of the Service. We reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, with or without notice, to immediately disconnect from the Service any Device or other equipment, hardware, software, product and/or services causing interference with us, Third Party Providers, the Service or any Content.
If you provide to us the number for a Device, or we obtain the device identifier for a Device you are using, you agree, represent, warrant, covenant and guarantee that such Device is registered in your name and owned by you, or that you have permission of the Device owner(s).
- Unless otherwise specified, the Service is intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not access and/or store the Service or any of its Content except for personal, non-commercial use. You are solely responsible for all usage of, or activities on, the Service by you and by those you authorize or allow to use, or provide access to, the Service, for example, by authorizing or allowing access to your account/profile or any Device on which the Service resides or is accessible.
- You acknowledge that we have not reviewed and do not necessarily endorse the Content of sites, applications, destinations or services linked to or accessible from this Service and are not responsible for the Content or actions of any other sites, applications, destinations or services. Your linking to or accessing any other site, application, destination or service is at your sole risk.
- You must comply with all local, state, federal, provincial, national, international, and foreign laws, rules, and regulations in accessing and using the Service, and will immediately notify us if you learn of or suspect a security breach or any illegal activity in connection with the Service.
- Certain Content may be identified as available to you on or through the Service for download, installation, and/or streaming on your Device, and via Real Simple Syndication (RSS). Such Content is subject to the same terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions applicable to all Content provided by us and authorized Third Party Providers. You must, in addition to all of your other obligations, use such Content only to the extent expressly authorized for the particular Content, and you may not use such Content in a manner that exceeds such authorization.
We may provide links to other Web sites or Internet resources for your convenience only, and such links do not signify or imply our endorsement of such other Web site or resource or its contents over which we have no control and which we do not monitor. You use those links at your own risk and should apply a reasonable level of caution and discretion in doing so. You agree that we shall have no responsibility or liability for any information, software, or materials found at any other web site or internet resource.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us from and against any and all Claims which may arise out of or are in any way connected with your access, visitation and/or use of the Service, your Content, unauthorized use of Content obtained on or through the Service, breach or alleged breach of the Agreement, or from any of your acts or omissions in connection with the Service.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability:
You acknowledge that you are using the service and any products at your own risk. the service and products are provided “as is”, “with all faults” and on an “as available” basis, and we do not make, and we hereby expressly disclaim, any and all representations, warranties, covenants and guarantees, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any products, content contained therein or provided by us, or the service. we do not represent, warrant, covenant or guarantee that access to any product, the service and/or communications or messaging from or to us or you will be uninterrupted, timely, or error free, or that there will be no failures, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted content, or that no software disabling devices, time bombs, viruses, worms, bugs, or devices or defects of similar nature will be transmitted on or through the service, and we will not be liable in the event of any such occurrence. we further do not represent, warrant, covenant or guarantee that all portions of the service, or the service as a whole, can be accessed via all devices, or via all carriers and service plans or is available in all geographic locations.
we are not responsible for incomplete, incorrect, lost, delayed, late, misdirected, garbled, damaged, illegible, undeliverable, or incompletely received products, portions of the service, or communications or messaging from or to us or you for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, network, communications system failure, malfunction, delay, or congestion, or any incompatibility at our servers or elsewhere, or for any other technical problems, human error, any form of active or passive filtering by a user’s device or access provider, insufficient space on user’s device or account/profile, or any other cause or combination thereof
we shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of the agreement, the service, the sale, purchase, receipt, use or misuse of any product, your ability or inability to access, visit and/or use the service or any product, including damage to your device, or for software disabling devices, time bombs, viruses, worms, bugs, or devices or defects of similar nature alleged to have been obtained from the service, your access, visitation, and/or use of, or reliance on, the service or any of the products available on or through the service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. in no event shall our liability to you exceed the total amount of fees paid by you during the one month period in which the claim arose.
7. Modifications To Terms.
We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, change these Terms from time to time. We may notify you of any changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised version of these Terms through the Services or by emailing you at the address you provided upon registering for an account. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to stop using the Services. Your continued use of the Services following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
8. Modifications To the Services.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Services with or without notice to you. Without limitation to the preceding sentence, we may periodically schedule system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. You also acknowledge that unplanned system outages may occur. The Internet site is provided over the Internet and so the quality and availability of the site may be affected by factors outside our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot accept any responsibility for any connectivity issues that you may experience when using the Sites or for any loss of material, data, transactions or other information caused by system outages, whether planned or unplanned. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party should Vox Media exercise its right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Services.
We reserve the right at any time to charge fees for access to the Services or to any specific new feature or content that we may introduce from time to time. In no event will you be charged for access to any Services unless we obtain your prior agreement to pay such fees. If you do not consent to the payment of such fees, however, you may not have access to paid content or services. Details regarding the content or services you will receive in exchange for fees, as well as the payment terms and conditions that apply, will be disclosed to you prior to your agreement to pay such fees. You agree to pay such fees if you sign up for any fee-based service. Any such terms and conditions shall be deemed to be a part of (and are hereby incorporated by reference into) these Terms.
10. Electronic Notices:
You agree to transact with us electronically. Your affirmative act of registering, using or logging into the Services constitutes your acceptance signature to these Terms. We may provide notices to you electronically (1) via e-mail if you have provided us with a valid email address or (2) by posting the notice on a website designated by us for this purpose. The delivery of any Notice is effective when sent or posted by us, regardless of whether you read the Notice or actually receive delivery. You can withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically by discontinuing your use of the Service.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
All matters relating to this website (including these Terms and conditions) are governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the High Court (Federal or State) sitting in Lagos shall have and exercise jurisdiction in any causes or matters arising therefrom.