Root Infinix Hot 5 via Twrp recovery is now available. If you are a Infinix Hot 5 user then this post is specially made for you to root your device without any problem and worries follow the guide in this post. Infinix Hot 5 X559 is a 5.5-inch device with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 Processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage with support for memory card up to 32GB, it runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), XOS 2.2 with and is powered on by a 4000mAh non-removable battery with Fast Charging.
To Root Infinix Hot 5 X559 we are going to using the TWRP Recovery method via Flash Tool Mode. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I believe many using this device have googled on how to root their device without getting any good result worry not with this ported recovery you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you can root your Infinix Hot 5 X559.
Things You Need
VComm Drivers Window 7 Go Here
VComm Drivers Window 8/10 Go Here
Sp Flash Tool Download
Feature Of The Recovery
1. NVRAM backup
2. boot.img backup
3. Recovery.img backup
4. Uboot backup
5. Emmc repair
6. Recovery.img and boot.img install/flash
7.more features now working.
8.Most features are working
9. TWRP features working correctly…
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery.
How To Install Infinix Hot 5 Recovery
1. Connect your device to your PC
2. Send the Magisk.zip to your external memory card
3. Disconnect and put your Phone off
4. The Infinix Hot 5 Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
5. Launch your Sp Flash Tools
6. Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
7. Navigate and select the Android_scatter.txt file in the unzip TWRP folder
8. Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
9. Click Download or Firmware upgrade.
After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord.
A progress bar should start running
Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
Vola you have successfully flash recovery on your device so next thing to do is to Root Infinix Hot 5 X559.
How To Root Infinix Hot 5 X559
1. Immediately after flashing your recovery
Boot to recovery mode (power off your device then Hold power button and Volume Key same for five Sec.)
2. In the TWRP mode, it may ask you to swipe to allow modification of System partition, tap Read Only.
3. If its offers to root the phone, select No
4. Click install on your recovery then navigate to the storage you have your Magisk SuperSu.zip select it to root your device
After Flashing navigate back and reboot.
Congratulation your are rooted
Now Enjoy Your Rooted Device
Are You Lost? Ask your Questions.
Share Post to Your Friends